Online Part 1
Classroom Skills Part 2
START CLASS AS SOON AS TODAY - NO WAITING FOR CLASS TO FORM!
(1) You sign up for the course and Learning Tree sends you a link to the online part
of the course via email, along with the proper digital Student Guide.
(2) You take the online course at your own pace, when
you have the time. You can use a smart phone, tablet
or computer from anywhere in the world that has internet!
(3) You can leave and return to the online course any time (24/7). You can stay online for whatever time you have -- sign off and return later to the point you left.
(4) Pop questions are asked to help you to stay on track.
(5) At the end of the online part, the you take the comprehensive test requiring a
passing grade (usually 75%). Retake of the online test is allowed and encouraged.
(6) Learning Tree is then notified, We work with
you to schedule the in-person classroom part 2.
The Classroom Part 2 usually takes about 1 .2 hours to demonstrate, perform and evaluate the motor
skills for your course, such as Chest Compressions, Rescue Breaths, using the AED and Choking.
YOUR 2 YEAR CERTIFICATION CARD - OSHA AND WORKPLACE ACCEPTED